The Royal Ascot is home to some of the fanciest and well presented individuals in the UK, not just in the outskirts of London. It takes quite a literal meaning to ‘dress to impress’ which is why it is absolutely imperative you look the part when attending this prestigious and historic event. As such, this article will take you through the tips on how you can look the part when traveling to the Royal Ascot as well as why you should consider hiring a Royal Ascot chauffeur service.
First and foremost, the best thing you can do to feel a million dollars when attending the royal ascot is to purchase some suitable clothing. However, according to the Royal Ascot website, there are different dress codes for each enclosure around the premises. If we take the Royal Enclosure as an example, which is the most reputable and historic stand at the event, the dress code for gentleman consists of:
Either black, grey or navy morning dress which must include:
- A waistcoat and tie (no cravats or bow ties)
- A black or grey top hat
- Black shoes worn with socks
- Dresses, Skirts and Tops – must be modest in length defined as falling just above the knee or longer. Dresses and tops should have straps of one inch or greater.
- Jackets/Pashminas – Midriffs must be covered.
- Trouser Suits and Jumpsuits – Should be of full-length to the ankle and of matching material and colour. Jumpsuits should fall below the knee, with regulations matching that for dresses.
- Hats – Hats should be worn; however, a headpiece which has a solid base of 4 inches (10cm) or more in diameter is acceptable as an alternative to a hat.
Royal Ascot Chauffeur
Now that we have discussed what you are likely to wear at the Royal Ascot, our recommendation for you to look the part is to hire a Royal Ascot Chauffeur. What better way to arrive at one of Britain’s most eminent events than in one of our top of the range Mercedes-Benz S Class or Rolls Royce Phantom. Not only will you feel like a VIP to one of Britain’s most prestigious occasions, you will also look like one. Furthermore, the logistics of utilising a Royal Ascot chauffeur service will mean that you arrive in style and on time. What more could you ask for?
If you are interested in a Royal Ascot transport service, give us a call on:
Phone: 020 3355 3333
WhatsApp: 07340 789944 (Message only)